1. Black channa dal: 1/4 kg
2. Mustard – 1 tablespoon
3.Half urad dal – 1 table spoon
4.Dry chillies : 5
5.coconut : 3 tablespoon
6.Coriander leaves- few
7.Curry leaves : few
8. Asafoetida- 1 pinch
9. Oil- 5 table spoon
1. Soak the Black channa dal over night, and keep in cooker for 9 whistle.(add little salt to taste)
2. Drain the water in black channa dal, keep aside.
3. Take a kadai add oil and put uraddal, mustard , Asafotida, dry chillies , curry leaves and black channa dal and switch off the stove.
5. Add grated coconut, add coriander leaves.
1. Kindly switch off the stove and then add grated coconut, and coriander leaves. Now navarathiri black channa dal sundal is ready.
Kindly cook with more love and less tension, it is work your sundal is taste like temple sundal. Kindly try and send your feed back.
This is a super easy recipe shared to us by our TAG YOUR SUNDAL contestant Subasankari